Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hey, what takes longer to be sorted out by braces, bucked over teeth or gappy teeth and why?

It takes longer to remedy a crowded mouth due to the fact you either need to have extractions done, or palatal expanders need to be worn to stretch out the palate. A lot of gaps can easily be fixed with braces. You have to be diligent about wearing your retainers afterwards though, or everything will go right back to where they started.

Hey, what takes longer to be sorted out by braces, bucked over teeth or gappy teeth and why?
my teeth are all overcrowded, and crossing over eachother! I hate them. I've been on the waiting list for 2 years now and hope 2 get my braces soon, plus before that i had to get extractions done! My brother has (had) gappy teeth and has had his braces on - this has taken 1 year!



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment