Sunday, October 11, 2009

How do i get my parents to get my braces off?

I got braces 3 Days ago it hurts sooo bad i can bearly talk


So What i have a little overbite IF THEY DONT GET THIS THING OFF ME I MIGHT JUST KNOCK MY TEETH OUT WITH A THE END OF AN ERASER LIKE I DID WITH MY BABY TEETH (What i got 30 Bucks Right?)THEY MAKE MY FOOD TASTE BAD AND EVERTHING :(( And the Rubbing against my mouth is annoying to

How do i get my parents to get my braces off?
That's what it feels like for everyone! It will get better pretty quickly. Your gums toughen up in a week and everything generally settles down. Get wax for the rubbing. If it persists beyond a week or more, go see the dentist. But really what you are experiencing is very typical.
Reply:Look, life is full with unpleasant things. Generally you should look far in the future and optimize your full life, not only the present as we are all tempted. Even if the braces are not really necessary, they are a good training for bearing unpleasant things.


Try to speak directly to the doctor, maybe you don't really need the braces. Try to speak with another doctor too. But if they all say you should keep the braces, then do it. Keep in mind it won't be so difficult all the time. Teeth change their position and the pressure and the pain lowers. Then the doctor adjusts the braces and the pain starts over and so on.



Philosophy

No comments:

Post a Comment