Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Verizon Razr V3c drivers and computer connection?

im having trouble figuring out how to get photos of my phone and videos off them, im sick of emailing them to my self cause it gets $$$ fast.





I have the cable to connect it, and ive got some flexing and seam editing programs to mess witht he phone, but i cant seem to get the phone reconized by my computer. ive installed some sort of drivers for it and it now is able to charged when plugged into the computer. but i want this to work without guessing and buying some blue tooth connection and softwar for 30 bucks and risk it not being compatable.





any help or ideas?

Verizon Razr V3c drivers and computer connection?
I use a software which came with my razr. check out this website.


http://www.bvrp.com



prada handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment