Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why is every1 saying a new retainer cost so much??

i broke mine and they just needed the mold of my teeth they gave me and it cost $50 bucks. I live in a NYC suburb so I would think it would be more for me but idk... $200 or more seems unreasonable to me

Why is every1 saying a new retainer cost so much??
Retainers are not "one size fits all". They are fabricated on the plaster model from the alginate impressions


that your doctor takes when your braces are removed. Your mouth is unique and no two retainers are alike.


Because they are not mass produced the cost is in the labor. Hand made in the USA just for you


The cost of retainers varies. It depends on the design and type of appliances you'll need.


Your doctor will explain the costs to you and it's a good idea to discuss repairs and lost retainer


replacement costs up front so you know what to expect





It shouldnt cost to much in other words. Shouldn't be more then 100.00 and thats at the very most!



credit cards

No comments:

Post a Comment